Young Ship Brokers & Agents (YSBA), formally established with the support of the Association of Ship Brokers & Agents (U.S.A.), Inc. in 2010, mission is to bring together a new generation of young professionals of companies in the maritime industry currently operating in the U.S. and Canada. Though primarily consisting of ship brokers and/or ship agents, YSBA welcomes all young professionals of the maritime industry. YSBA promotes a common ground where younger members can network, communicate, foster standards, and grow professionally together.
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
Click events for registration form!
- August 10 – Yankee Game vs Texas Rangers
Click to view photos…
- June 1, 2018 – Spring Luncheon with Speaker
- August 11, 2017 – Yankees vs. Boston Red Sox
- August 12, 2016 – Yankees vs. Tampa Bay Rays
- April 22, 2016 – Lunch with Speaker
- March 4, 2016 – Paintball – Indoor Extreme Sports
- Jan. 21, 2016 – Post Holiday Cheer with YSPNY
Member Guidelines: Shipping professionals working in the U.S.A. or Canada and under the age of “40”.Goal: Host two – four social events between New York and Houston annually.
Axel Ditlev-Simonsen – Chairman – Ultrabulk (USA)
Teo Tsagaris – Simpson Spence & Young
Brian Rudolph – Seaside Navigation (USA) Inc.
Dustin Berthelot – Nord-Sud Shipping, Inc.
Peter Saitta – Mid-Ship Marine
Gabe Slutsky – M.T. Maritime Management
Lucas Marino – True North Chartering
Join Us – Complete the contact form below.
Stay in touch via YSBA Facebook Page.